I would like to dedicate this book to the following people, without whom, it would not have happened:
• To my mother—for instilling in my my love of writing.
• To my wife, the lovely and talented Kathy—who I love dearly because she puts up with me.
• To my kids, Becky and J.C.—who I love an adore, even when I'm ignoring them to write.
• To Marco, Elizabeth, Paul and Sean—for friendship.
• To Mark de Visser—for the greatest job I've ever had.
• To Matthew Weier O'Phinney—for being nice when you could have been mean.
• To Mr. Jimmy Buffet—You don't know me but I could not have finished this book without your music. My Jimmy Buffet playlist is my bank of bad habits.
Was this article helpful?