Enough words, let's actually do something. Here are the steps necessary to build a "HelloWorld." At this point, I'm going to assume that you heeded my warning about a working development environment. If you didn't, run (don't walk) back to Chapter 1 and re-read that section again.
• Download a copy of Zend Framework
• Create your directory structure
• Create your bootstrap file
• Create your .htaccess file (Apache)
• Create your controller
• Create your view script helper. (optional)
• Fire up a browser and revel in your handiwork
That's all there is to it. Since some of those steps may need a little explanation, I'll give you a few more details.
Was this article helpful?